Friday, January 30, 2009

Normally I don't do these things...BUT

Since I was tagged by non other than THE K.T.G...I guess I will : )

I was tagged by KT at Playing for HIM Here are the rules:

1. Go to the fourth folder wherever you keep your folder.

2. Pick the fourth picture in that folder.

3. Post that picture and tell about it on your blog.

4. Pick four other people to tag.

5. E-mail those people and tell them that they are tagged!

This picture was taken in....2004 I think, during one of the many trips we took to Sparta to get away from the stress of College and The Liberty Way. Looks like a spring trip by the way we are dressed. But anyway, thats my backyard in Sparta. Good stuff. In the photo is Aaron "Goody" Goodman, Me, Joshua "Taco" Montanya, William Bradley "P.S." Maines, and Derek "Squatting Hamster" Hulsey. Man...those were the days.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So, do you miss this place yet?

Michelle said...

Well, we miss family of course. And the kids miss their homeschool friends. There is not a big hs community near our home here. But, miss it a lot? No. I wonder how long we will be in this location, though. It's a little trying....