Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Well, it is two days till Thanksgiving and since I addressed being thankful in my last post I will spare my readers the expense of doing it again, just remember we should always be thankful. Ok, so since I got to watch Rambo I now have to pay a price. You see, the way it works with our Netflix deal is Mandy gets to choose a movie, then I get to choose a movie, then Mandy gets to choose, etc. Strangely enough, up until Rambo most of the movies we had watched were Mandy movies...it looks like we are headed back in that direction as the movie on its way to us today is none other than....High School Musical. Now, I'm very open to different types of movies, I will sit through almost anything and there have only been 2 movies that I actually got up and left the theater during, Master and Commander and the second Meet the Parents movie. I can only take so much. No doubt my limits will be tested again tonight as I subject myself to the teeny bopper phenom that is High School Musical. I will let you guys know how it goes. In addition to the HSM movie, I have another dilemma approaching. You see, I have a problem. I am an impulse buyer. I see things that are cool and are cheap (because I never pay retail) and I immediately want to buy them. It doesn't matter that I don't need it, or I already have three of them, I still need to buy it. Why is that a problem you ask? Well, because Friday is Black Friday and I will be up with the East Coast Friday morning knocking down the doors of various internet sites trying to get good deals....mostly on things that I dont need. Please pray for Mandy as she will get extremely tired of saying, "Joel...NO!" on Friday.

Currently listening to: The Fray

1 comment:

Joshua Stamper said...

Joel
you need to learn the magic of using the link button
Hilite "the fray" then push the little button with the globe and paperclip and enter the link.....it saves me, you faithful reader from having to google the fray.