Monday, December 1, 2008



Alright, well I watched High School Musical last week and it was a movie...and sometimes movies are good. Sometimes movies are not so good. This movie fell somewhere in between but in an ok sort of way. It was Disney at its finest, a movie that 8 year old kids can watch and enjoy without being bombarded with filth and a older people can watch and think, man, this is really cheesy yet I still find myself kind of enjoying it. I will say that I liked the Lizzie McGuire movie better, but this was not as bad as I thought it would be. Moving right along. Mandy and I ventured down into the South Hills this past weekend in search of the perfect Christmas tree and after about three hours of searching, we found a pretty good one. There are some pretty good sized little peaks in the south hills, nothing over 10,000 ft though. The location that we finally stumbled upon that had our tree was quite high and took us up a dirt road up the side of a mountain. Mandy said repeatedly, "Joel, drive to the right...drive to the right!" I think she was a little concerned that the road was going to crumble and we were going to plunge to our death. Needless to say, we did not. I have posted some pictures of the excursion for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: