Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tarnation...

Well, it's been a while so I suppose I should update, lest I get lazy and stop doing this altogether. The last few weeks have been good, real good, and real busy...perhaps that's what I haven't updated. The youth kids have been busy with Christmas singing and plays and games and all that good stuff, so naturally I have been busy following those things. It has snowed a lot and been colder than a well-diggers rear end this past two weeks and I love it. Mandy loves the snow. And Manchu...well, Manchu doesn't really know what to think. At first he hated the snow, but I think now he likes it. Last night it kinda froze over so now he can walk on top of it but sometimes he will walk over a weak area and break through; I think this confuses him because he stops and looks at the door where I am standing as if searching for support. Stupid dog. Anyway, Fantasy Football ended up this past week and I finished 3rd in one league and 4th in another, not a bad season. On an even brighter note, the Chargers will have the chance this weekend to make up for the garbage call that led them to lose to the Broncos in week 2 as they will have a rematch this Sunday and it will determine which team makes it into the playoffs! So, they are still alive, which makes me very happy. Boise St. plays tonight against TCU, should be a real throw-down, I'm excited, hopefully Mandy will let me watch the whole game. Lastly, one week from today I will brave the slopes of Pomerelle Mtn on a snowboard for the first time ever, lets pray I don't die.
Ok bye.

Currently listening to: Toto <---I know thats not Christmas music, but still...come on.

P.S. I hate the Yankees even more now

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hey, thanks for getting me into blogging... Love ya brother