Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wow. So things have been incredibly busy here as of late, thus my excuse for not making a post in a while. I have been really busy doing activities with the youth, just in the last week went out for pizza, decorated houses for Christmas, had our regular meetings and attended some band concerts. The next two weeks are looking to be even busier. I love the Christmas season. As I was browsing through the channels last week I came across High School Musical again, it was on the Disney Channel and after about ten minutes I realized that I was still watching it. Maybe I enjoyed that movie more than I led on. I got to see the first half of Prince Caspian last night, watched it with the youth and man, that movie is pretty intense. I like it. Mandy and I have also recently started working out, doing the ole' Power 90 DVD...we realized something. We aren't as young as we once were (and I'm definitely not as light as I once was.) It's all good though. I have many things to do so that's about all for now. I would like some feedback on something though, if you read this then please comment and give me your opinion. If you were given the option of of creating two service times for Sunday morning church, what would they be and which one would you most likely go to? Thanks!

Currently listening to: Jeremy Riddle

2 comments:

Tracey said...

8 or 8:30 and 10 or 10:30. Of course, I prefer the Saturday evening option best.

Michelle said...

Hey... 8:45 and 11:00. I'd go to the early one.