Monday, September 1, 2008

New Beginnings

So here we are, September 1st 2008. A new month means a new attitude. I successfully went from Sunday August 17-Sunday August 31st without really doing anything at all. While it was quite enjoyable to have time to wind down from a busy camp season, it at times also became somewhat boring. Yesterday I filled in for dad at the pulpit while he and mom went off gallivanting at the beach - you can rest assured that I brought the hell-fire and brimstone...actually I spoke mainly on being merciful. This morning I started going through crap of mine that hasn't been touched in years - I always have been a pack rat and it has finally caught up with me. I probably have a truckload of junk that is destined for either the goodwill or the dump. Ten days until we fly to Idaho. Also on the bright side, Manchu has not defiled the house since Thursday.

No comments: