Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On the mend...

August was a rush of emotion, change, uncertainty and then laziness. It was a good month but all in all I truly believe it will pale in comparison to September. We have finally started having success in calling rental places in Twin Falls and perhaps might even find a place to live in the event I get hired. Mandy has an interview this evening with an accounting firm. My fantasy baseball team made the playoffs as a 4 seed and is currently winning this week. I found a website that has old television shows on it and now Mandy and myself send ourselves to sleep watching old re-runs of ALF, which is not as kid friendly as I remembered it being. I do find it to be very hilarious every time ALF makes an attempt to eat the cat. Oh goodness. I have also started walking....yes, I did indeed say walking. Its an attempt to become healthier and perhaps work my way up to being somewhat athletic again. It's a long shot, but we will see.

1 comment:

Joshua Stamper said...

I found out early on that ALF was not a very good role model, especially that whole eating cats thing.